Thursday, March 9, 2017

Koda Kumi : "Yorokobi no Kakera" English Lyrics

W FACE ~inside~W FACE ~inside~W FACE ~inside~
"Yorokobi no Kakera" is a song released by Koda Kumi on the Rhythm Zone label on March 8th, 2017.
The song was used as the TV-CM song for "AOKI Fresher's 2017".
The song appears as track #3 her thirteenth album "W FACE ~inside~".

Fragments of Joy

Lyrics: Kumi Koda & Kousuke Morimoto
Composition: Kousuke Morimoto
Arrangement: Masanori Shimada

I'd always continued searching for where my heart'd return home to
Tired from the fast paced days
Running after the clouds pushed by the wind
I suddenly think:
"I'd like someone to push my back gently"

If I could say everything is hope
then I wouldn't be afraid of even the freezing season...
Time is transient, but with a selfless voice,
I will again dream

My heart flutters down
and, as I'm hurt, I'll live
But still I believe in
what I'd like to seize

On that day, at that time, one-by-one the gentle feelings...
So I don't let them go, so I don't forget them...

It's not for someone else, it's not for something,
but if I can do it with straight feelings,
then the wounds of that day and the traces of tears
will change into brilliance

With feelings of not giving up
I'm searching for the fragments of joy
The wind of tomorrow blowing, I'm sure
it'll lead to hope

The cherry blossoms flutter down
and softly take along sorrow
I'll extend both hands and walk
to a new season
Yorokobi no Kakera

Sakushi: Kouda Kumi & Morimoto Kousuke
Sakkyoku: Morimoto Kousuke
Henkyoku: Shimada Masanori

Kokoro ga kaeru basho wo itsu demo sagashitsudzuketa
Isogiashi na hibi ni tsukarete
Kaze ni osareru kumo wo oikake,
Futo omou'n da
Dareka sotto senaka oshite hoshii na

Nozomi subete ieru sonna jibun naraba
Kogoeru kisetsu mo kowaku wa nai noni
Toki wa mujou de mushou na koe de
Mata yume wo miru no darou

Hirahira to kokoro maichitte
Kizutsuki nagara mo watashi ikiru yo
Soredemo tsukamitai to omou
Mono wo shinjite

Ano hi ano toki hitotsuhitotsu no yasashii kimochi
Hanasanai you ni nidoto wasurenai you ni

Dare no tame demo naku nan no tame demo naku
Massugu na omoi de dekiru no naraba
Ano hi no kizu mo namida no ato mo
Kagayaki ni kawaru darou

Akiramenai kimochi wo motte
Yorokobi no kakera sagashiteru yo
Ashita no kaze ga fuite kitto
Kibou ni michibiku yo

Hirahira to sakura maichitte
Kanashimi wo sotto tsurete yuku yo
Ryoute hiroge aruite yukou
Tsugi no kisetsu e to
喜びのかけら

作詞:倖田來未 & 森元康介
作曲:森元康介
編曲:島田昌典

No comments:

Post a Comment