Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Okui Masami : "Hikari e ~crossroads~" English Lyrics

"Hikari e ~crossroads~" is a song released by Okui Masami on the Lantis label on June 10th, 2015.
The song appears as track #13 on her seventeenth album "Symbolic Bride".

Towards the Light ~Crossroads~

Lyrics & Music: Masami Okui
Arrangement: Ken'ichi Sudou

It's not the length of someone's life
rather, it's the "depth" called bonds of giving and receiving love
A flower blooms in the wastelands...as if it's healing wounds
Until the time it's complete, let's join hands

Even if we only shed tears over and over like this
we will forget the pain
We're seeking the future like this, saying, "I want to live"
Once again, turn back to that day
Now what do you want to protect?
I say for you

I wrote the words I want to say on paper
"I love you"
Why is it that suddenly, when you say "Thank you"
my pounding heartbeat won't stop
and greets tomorrow, yes, playing eternity

Even in this age where the light seems like it'll disappear like this
we don't notice the faults
We want to live full off pride for, we want to regain
the lives that protected our future
"Where are you heading for now?"
I say for me

Because I found love and I've learned affection
I will be connected on the other side of everything
We're wishing for the future like this, saying, "I want to live"
Even if I shed tears again
I just want to protect you
I say, "Love you"
Hikari e ~crossroads~

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Okui Masami
Henkyoku: Sudou Ken'ichi

Hito no isshou wa nagasa dewa nakute
Ai wo ataete ai wo moratta kizuna to iu "fukusa"
Kouya ni saku hana...kizu wo iyasu you ni
Umetsukusu toki made te wo tsunagou

Konna ni nandomo namida dake nagashitemo
Itami wo wasureru bokutachi
Konna ashita wo motometeru "Ikitai yo" to
Mou ichido ano hi, furikaette
Kimi wa ima nani wo mamoritai?
I say for you

Tsutaetai kotoba kami ni shitatameta
"Aishite imasu"
"Arigatou" tte naze darou kyuu ni
Myakuutsu kodou wa tomaru koto mo naku
Asa wo mukaeru sou towa wo enji

Konna ni hikari ga kiesou na jidai demo
Ayamachi kidzukanai bokutachi
Anna ni ashita wo mamotte kureta inochi ni
Mune wo hari ikitai torimodoshitai
"Kimi wa ima doko e mukatte yuku?"
I say for me

Ai wo mitsukete itoshisa wo shitta kara
Tsunagarou subete no mukougawa
Konna ni ashita wo motometeru "Ikitai yo" to
Tatoe, mata namida nagasou tomo
Boku wa tada KIMI wo mamoritai
I say "LOVE YOU"
光へ ~crossroads~

作詞・作曲:奥井雅美
編曲:須藤賢一

No comments:

Post a Comment