Wednesday, June 5, 2013

livetune adding Rin Oikawa (from Q;indivi) : "Each and All" English Lyrics

Take Your WayTo
"Each and All" is a song released by livetune on the TOY'S FACTORY label on June 5th, 2013.
The song was used as the insert song for the anime "DEVIL SURVIVOR2 the ANIMATION".
The song appears as tracks #3 & #5 on their second single "Take Your Way" (as the original version and 'Inst.') and as track #12 on their second album "To".

Each and All

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: kz

Afraid of the light
I intently breathed out to the sky
A voice like a whisper
blurred
into someone's shadow

The warm
illusions end
together with the sinking sun

In the scenery dyed red, I sing
with what I really wanted to say shaking my throat
with a tone born just for me
that differs from yours or anyone else's voices

The dreams we each
depict and wish for differ little by little
so without covering my ears
I won't shun
the grating sound of us colliding

Everyone
has truth in their hearts
Even if that is not everything

The city dyed red mutters to me
Are you frightened, your throat shaking, and unable to say it?
Even if blood oozes or where I advance is thorns
I'll respond to your voice calling out

Pieces of my emotions
have piled up thick for so long
because no one can hear them
just by me begging
for them to "reach you"

In the scenery dyed red, I sing
Even if not all the feelings I put in will get through to you
I'll make them resound
not with someone else's voice but the tone born in my heart
I'll respond to your voice calling out
Each and All

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: kz

Hikari wo osorete
Jitto kokyuu wo sora ni magirawaseteta
Sasayaki hodo no koe wo
Dareka no kage no naka ni
Nijimaseteta

Atataka na
Gensou wa owaru
Shizumu taiyou to tomo ni

Akaku somaru keshiki ni watashi wa utau
Nodo yurashite hontou ni tsutaetakatta koto wo
Kimi no koe toka dareka no koe towa chigau
Watashi dake ni umareta neiro de

Sorezora ga egaki
Negau yume wa sukoshizutsu chigau kara
Butsukari kishimu oto mo
Kono mimi wo fusagazu ni
Itowanai de

Dare datte
Shinjitsu wo mune ni
Sore ga subete ja nakutemo

Akaku somaru machi wa watashi ni tsubuyaku
Nodo furuwase tsutaenai mama ni obieteku no?
Chi ga nijindemo susumu saki ga ibara demo
Kimi ga yonda koe ni kotaeru yo

Zutto furitsumotta
Kanjou no kakeratachi
"Todoite" to
Koinegatta dake dewa
Dare nimo kikoe wa shinai kara

Akaku somaru keshiki ni watashi wa utau
Kometa omoi subete ga tsutawaranakatta to shitemo
Dare no koe demo naku watashi ga hibikaseru
Mune no oku ni umareta neiro de
Kimi ga yonda koe ni kotaeru yo
Each and All

作詞・作曲・編曲:kz

No comments:

Post a Comment