Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SCANDAL : "24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae" Lyrics

"24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae" is a song released by SCANDAL on the EPIC Records Japan label on May 22nd, 2013.
The song appears as track #2 on their fifteenth single "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne".

24 Hours Plus Before Dawn

Lyrics: Kumiko Takahashi
Music: Noriyasu Isshiki
Arrangement: Keita Kawaguchi

At the end of a day that's like peeling off a scab
The setting sun stings my eyes
A crow cawed that I'm a fool
At the end of a day that's like peeling off a scab
My ideals sting my eyes
I too cried that I'm a fool

Hey, if I think about the reasons for love
I'll become an old lady right away
Hey, the reasons for my tears swell up
In the end, I think there's no answer

Good-good-good-good night; I will live on
Spring shakes off flowers
But still I will live on
Summer stands on someone's sweat
But still, but still
I will live on

24 hours plus dawn breaking and I yawn once
With a poker face, the crow throws its breakfast in the trash
"Blood, please stop coming from my scab" I voice one wish
With my game face, I throw yesterday into the trash

Hey, if you search for a meaning in love
You'll want to run away right away
I already know the meaning of my tears
The answer to my life is in my hand

Good-good-good-good night; I will live on
Autumn makes hearts wander
Tomorrow too I will live on
In winter pamper me with warmth
Even if you're depressed, even if you lose
Live on

But still, but still
Oh myself, live on

24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae

Sakushi: Takahashi Kumiko
Sakkyoku: Isshiki Noriyasu
Henkyoku: Kawaguchi Keita

Kasabuta wo hagasu you na ichinichi no owari wa
Yuuhi ga me ni shimiru yo
KARASU wa AHOO to nakimashita
Kasabuta wo hagasu you na ichinichi no owari wa
Risou ga me ni shimiru yo
Watashi mo AHOO to nakimashita

Nee ai no wake nado kangaete itara
Sugu obaasan ni natte shimau
Nee namida no wake wa fuyakechatta wa
Kekkyoku kotae wa nai to omou no

GUGUGUGUNNAI ikite yuku no deshou
Haru wa hana furiharatte sa
Soredemo ikite yuku no deshou
Natsu wa dareka no ase no ue ni tachi
Soredemo soredemo
Watashi wa ikite yuku

Nijuuyon jikan PURASU no yoru ga ake akubi hitotsu
Sumashigao KARASU wa GOMIbako ni choushoku wo
Kasabuta kara deru chi wo tomete kuchi ni kibou hitotsu
Shoubugao watashi wa GOMIbako ni kinou wo nageru

Nee ai ni imi nado motomete itara
Sugu nigedashitaku natte shimau
Mou namida no imi nara wakatteru wa
Inochi no kotae wa kono te no naka

GUGUGUGUNNAI ikite yuku no deshou
Aki wa kokoro urouro sasete sa
Ashita mo ikite yuku no deshou
Fuyu wa nukumori ni amaete
Hekondemo maketemo
Kimi wa ikite yuke yo

Soredemo soredemo
Watashi yo ikite yuke

24時間プラスの夜明け前

作詞:高橋久美子
作曲:一色徳保
編曲:川口圭太

No comments:

Post a Comment