Wednesday, March 28, 2012

UVERworld : "Barbell ~Koutei no Atarashii Fuku ver.~" Lyrics

"Barbell ~Koutei no Atarashii Fuku" is a song released by UVERworld on the gr8!records label on March 28th, 2012.
The song appears as track #2 on their twenty-first single "7th Trigger" (as 'ver.') and as track #10 on their seventh album "THE ONE" (as 'album ver.').

Barbell ~The Emperor's New Clothes ver.~

Lyrics & Music: TAKUYA∞
Arrangement: UVERworld & Satoru Hiraide

The Tailor: "Emperor, these clothes are invisible to fools
They are clothing tailored with a special cloth"

The Emperor: "I am that famous naked Emperor. The truth is I saw through my tailor's lie.
He praised those invisible clothes without telling me the truth. 'So why did you go out to the parade naked?'

I wanted to show off my muscles
I wanted to show off my muscles to everyone
I cut, cut my muscle fibers and remodeled my body

Everyday I drank protein and lifted dumbbells even though they're heavy
C'mon, let me hear your impressions, your impressions"

Person A: "We want an Emperor who can expose his nakedness for the people of this country
Of course not your body, we speak of your heart"

Emperor: "Hey, look at my portraits. In all the paintings I'm stripped to my underwear
My underwear wasn't made with that special cloth, because I saw through the lies...

Hey, look at my portraits. In all the paintings I'm stripped to my underwear
My underwear wasn't made with that special cloth. I had no confidence in my private parts

Clothes like that aren't cool

My people, you couldn't tell me the truth, and praised my invisible clothes
No! It was my muscles! My muscles!

Say 'His biceps are amazing'. Say 'The Emperor's abs are so amazing'. C'mon, let me hear the truth"

Person B: "When this world ends, won't only the gods survive?
Even those guys standing above the ordinary feel that way"

The People: "We want an Emperor who can expose his nakedness for the people of this country
Of course not your body, we speak of your heart"

Barbell!
I lifted 10kg! 11kg!
Even if it's only 9kg tomorrow, I'll kiss them
Barbell!

Barbell ~Koutei no Atarashii Fuku ver.~

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: TAKUYA∞
Henkyoku: UVERworld & Hiraide Satoru

Fukushokunin "Koutei kono nuno wa baka no me niwa utsuranai
Tokushu na nuno de shitateta ishou desu"

Ousama "Ore wa kano yuumei na hadaka no ousama jitsu wa fukushokunin no uso wo minuite ita
Hontou no koto wa iwazu mienai fuku wo home jaa nande hadaka de PAREEDO ni deta no katte?

Kinniku wo misetakatta
Kinniku wo minna ni misetakatta
Kinseni wo kitte kitte wa nikutai kaizou

PUROTEIN mainichi nonde DANBERU omoi kedo motte
Kansou kansou wo saa kikasete yo"

Minshuu A "Kono kuni no minshuutachi ni hadaka wo saraseru kokuou ga hoshii
Mochiron karada ja naku kokoro no hanashi ne"

Ousama "Ore no shouzouga wo hora mite mi na dono e mo hadaka ni shitagi wa tsuketeru
Tokushu na nuno de shitagi wa tsukurasenakatta ore wa uso wo minuite ita kara...

Ore no shouzouga wo hora mite mi na dono e mo hadaka ni shitagi wa tsuketeru
Tokushu na nuno de shitagi wa tsukuresenakatta SOKO niwa jishin ga nakatta

Sonna nuno aru wakenai jan

Hontou no koto wa iezu mie mo shinai fuku wo homeru keraitachi yo
Chigau yo! Kinniku yo! Kinniku yo!!

Jouwannitoukin ga SUGEE tte ou no fukkin yappa SUGEE tte hontou no koto saa kikasete yo"

Minshuu B "Kono sekai ga owaru toki ni kamisama dake tasukacchau n daro?
Taitei no ue ni tatteru yatsura nimo onaji koto kanjiteru"

Minshuutachi "Kono kuni no minshuutachi ni hadaka wo saraseru kokuou ga hoshii
Mochiron karada ja naku kokoro no hanashi ne"

BAABERU!
Juu KIRO ageta! Juuichi KIRO da!
Ashita wa Kyuu KIRO dake datta to shitemo KISU wo shiyou
BAABERU!

バーベル〜皇帝の新しい服ver.〜

作詞・作曲:TAKUYA∞
編曲:UVERworld , 平出悟

No comments:

Post a Comment