Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tomatsu Haruka : "Ina, to Hime wa Subete wo Katarazu." English Lyrics

"Ina, to Hime wa Subete wo Katarazu." is a song released by Tomatsu Haruka on the Lantis label on June 8th, 2011.
The song was use as the ending theme for the anime "Katanagatari".
The song appears as track #4 on the soundtrack album "Katanagatari Kakyokushuu Sononi Soundtrack".

"No", The Princess Won't Speak of Anything.

Lyrics: Aki Hata
Composition: Masumi Itou
Arrangement: Nijine

Pretending not to know
I won't agree
I won't chase after
needless, needless hearts

I guess this transient world is a dream...right? Is that so?

Not speaking, not listening, not asking
I won't confirm it
Not seeing it, not perishing, not escaping
I won't change, I can't change

I won't try rewinding all of the futures
"How is there only what I hate at my side"

No, no!
Deny it, deny it!
What's before my eyes is the past
Aah, it's detestable, yes?

One, two, three, how many is it?
Four, five, six, I've been able to search for it
Who knows, it's a waste even if I count them - is it enough already?
Seven, eight, nine, almost there
The end of ten is so fast
so I won't speak of it, I can't speak of it

Once you step over the field with me, we'll go without counting anything
Those we hate are now in the far off realm of the dead

No, no!
Rather than deny, rather than deny?
A useless prayer
Aah, just a little.

We should arrive here

Unable to think I can stir all the futures
I wonder what there will be when you step over the field with me?
In a constant world of dreams, why won't we try shaking it off?
Those who won't speak now at last are in the far-off realm of the dead

No, no!
Denial, denial, denial, denial!
What's before my eyes is the past
Aah, I don't need it.
Ina, to Hime wa Subete wo Katarazu.

Sakushi: Aki Hata
Sakkyoku: Masumi Itou
Henkyoku: Nijine

Shiranu shiranu furi de
Unazukanai
Iranu iranu kokoro
Oikakenai

Maa ne utsushiyo wa yume...ne sou kashira?

Iwanu kikanu towazu
Tashikamenai
Mienu hatenu nigezu
Kawaranai kawarenai

Watashi wa mirai no subete makimodosou to shinai wa
Kirai na koto dake naze ni soba ni aru nante

Ina, ina!
Hitei shite, hitei shite!
Me no mae wa kako
Aa, iya ne.

Hitotsu futatsu mittsu ikutsume nano
Yottsu itsutsu muttsu sagaseta n da shi
Saa ne kazoetemo muda mo, ii kashira?
Nanatsu yattsu kokonotsu ato hitoiki
Tou no saki ga hayai
Kataranai katarenai

Watashi to no wo fumikoetara nanimo kazuezu iku no yo
Kirai na monotachi ima wa haruka yomi no kuni

Ina, ina!
Hitei yori, hitei yori?
Muda na inori wo
Aa, sukoshi.

Koko made tadoritsuku hazu da wa

Watashi ga mirai wo subete ugokaseru towa omowazu
Watashi to no wo fumikoete nani ga aru kashira
Kawaranu yo no yume naze ni furiharaou to shinai no
Kataranu monotachi ima ya haruka yomi no kuni

Ina, ina!
Hitei, hitei, hitei, hitei!
Me no mae no kako
Aa, iranu.
否、と姫は全てを語らず。

作詞:畑亜貴
作曲:伊藤真澄
編曲:虹音

No comments:

Post a Comment