Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kuribayashi Minami : "Toki Sude ni Hajimari wo Kizamu" English Lyrics

"Toki Sude ni Hajimari wo Kizamu" is a song released by Kuribayashi Minami on the Lantis label on June 8th, 2011.
The song was use as the ending theme for the anime "Katanagatari".
The song appears as track #6 on the soundtrack album "Katanagatari Kakyokushuu Sononi Soundtrack".

Time's Already Ticking Away the Beginning

Lyrics: Aki Hata
Composition & Arrangement: Nijine

Buried in the darkness
I still remember my wishes
The nostalgia of when you and I
met on that far off day

On my journey, I chase after my endless dreams
before my eyes, and obtain one more farewell again

Innocent words melted into the wind
I'll go on a journey again right away
I wonder where next will be?

Though I pray, it doesn't come true
Leaving behind an old flute
There's an inextinguishable sound
resounding in you and in me

At the very very ends of our journey, the dreams we cannot forget
repeat sorrow, even if we collapse in fate

The wheel of time goes around - I'll be reborn, surely
I know you
Our same souls

I look at the sky once more
These feelings won't reach you
Until we meet once more
I'll go on a journey, I'll go on my next journey

My helpless heartbeat - you were everything
It's too painful to speak of
I wonder where you are
Toki Sude ni Hajimari wo Kizamu

Sakushi: Hata Aki
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Nijine

Nozomi wa yami no naka
Umete nao omoidasu yo
Kimi ga watashi ga tooi hi ni
Deatta natsukashisa

Tabiji wa me no mae no owarinaki yume wo
Oikakete mata hitotsu wakare wo te ni shite

Adokenai kotoba kaze ni tokete itta
Mata sugu ni tabi ni deyou
Tsugi wa doko darou

Nagaedo kanawazu ni
Oite yukue mukashi no fue
Kimi ni watashi ni narihibiku
Kienai oto ga aru

Tabiji no hate no hate wasureji no yume wa
Kanashimi wo kurikaesu sadame ni ochitemo

Toki no wa ga meguru umarekaware kitto
Watashi niwa kimi ga wakaru
Onaji tamashii ga

Futatabi sora wo miru
Todokanai kono omoi
Futatabi au made wa
Tabi ni deyou tsugi no tabi ni deyou

Yarusenai kodou kimi ga subete datta
Kataru niwa setsunasugiru
Kimi wa doko darou
時すでに始まりを刻む

作詞:畑亜貴
作曲・編曲:虹音

No comments:

Post a Comment