Thursday, January 20, 2011

Do As Infinity : "Boku ga Egaiteta Boku" Lyrics

"Boku ga Egaiteta Boku" is a song released by Do As Infinity on the avex trax label on January 19th, 2011.
The song appears as track #6 on their eighth album "EIGHT".

The Me I Imagined

Lyrics & Music: ZENTA
Arrangement: Seiji Kameda

The wind blows and before I realize it there are flowers blooming and falling
The days are flowing by in the blink of an eye

Being inattentive, it feels like I'm left behind
I lose sight of the light of hope

Yeah, the me I imagined long ago shouldn't be like this
I was supposed to be more of an adult than right now

People like me really seemed like adults
When I was a child

But actually I'm not like that at all
I'm surrounded by anxiety and panic

Yeah, the me I imagined long ago should be cooler
It seems like the day when I can be like that is still a little farther ahead

I looked up at the night sky and silently heave one sigh
I haven't done anything to feel so down, yet...

"Ah, if I had done it like this at that time..."
I don't want to think that, so I'll walk through the present without regret
I'll open the door

The me I imagined long ago is different that I am now, but
There's still time, look, the road continues on

Boku ga Egaiteta Boku

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ZENTA
Henkyoku: Kameda Seiji

Kaze ga fuite kidzukeba saite chiru hana mo aru
Attoiuma ni nagare yuku hibi

BOYABOYA shiteru to sa oite karesou
Miushinau kibou no hikari

Sou boku ga mukashi egaiteta boku wa konna n ja nakute
Kitto ima yori motto otona ni natteru hazu datta

Kodomo no koro ni miteta jibun kurai no hito tte
Sugoku otona ni miete ita kedo

Jissai sou demo nai jibun ga ite
Fuan to aseri no naka

Sou boku ga mukashi egaiteta boku wa motto SUGOI hazu de
Sonna jibun ni nareru hi wa mada sukoshi saki mitai da

Miageta yozora ni sotto haku tameiki hitotsu
Sonna hekomu hodo nanimo shitenai noni

"Aa moshimo ano toki koushitereba..." nante
Kangaetakunai kara ima wo kui naku ayumou
Tobira wo hiraite

Boku ga mukashi egaiteta boku wa ima towa chigau keredo
Mada jikan wa aru sa hora michi wa tsudzuiteku kara

僕が描いてた僕

作詞・作曲:ZENTA
編曲:亀田誠治

No comments:

Post a Comment