Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Koda Kumi : "Swallowtail Butterfly ~Ai no Uta~" English Lyrics

Eternity - Love & Songs - / Kumi Koda
"Swallowtail Butterfly ~Ai no Uta~" is a song released by Koda Kumi on the Rhythm Zone label on October 13th, 2010.
The song is a cover YEN TOWN BAND's song of the same name.
The song appears as track #11 on her first cover album "ETERNITY ~Love & Songs~".

Swallowtail Butterfly ~Song of Love~

Lyrics: Shunji Iwai, Chara, & Takeshi Kobayashi
Composition: Takeshi Kobayashi
Henkyoku: Atsushi Suemitsu & Genittetsu

Hesitating, my stopped palm is trembling
This sky's blueness makes me feel helpless

After packing all the things I believe in in my pocket,
I walked far away on the tracks summer grass sways on

There's a pain in my heart, in my heart
I mirage sways in the distance

You chased after your dreams of tomorrow in the cloud's shadow
And I absentmindedly thought about our parting

Sadness doesn't echo in this dirtied world
I just wait for something that I'll pass through somewhere

My body forces my body to be honest
My tears won't stop, but

No matter where I go from here, the world will pass through the night
And the song of love will start to echo in my heart

I couldn't run fast with mom's shoes
I won't cry, even on the day I've become barefoot

I've even thrown away the map I looked at up-side down

There's a magic in my heart, in my heart
I'll spread my wings and fly in the storm

I began to think about you absentmindedly
And the song of love begins sounding out...
I begin to look for you with the song of love
Swallowtail Butterfly ~Ai no Uta~

Sakushi: Iwai Shunji, Chara, & Kobayashi Takeshi
Sakkyoku: Kobayashi Takeshi
Henkyoku: Suemitsu Atsushi & Genittetsu

Tomatta tenohira furueteru no chuucho shite
Kono sora no ao no aosa ni kokorobosoku naru

Shinjiru mono subete POKETTO ni tsumekonde kara
Natsukusa yureru senro wo tooku made aruita

Kokoro ni kokoro ni itami ga aru no
Tooku de shinkirou yurete

Anata wa kumo no kage ni ashita no yume wo oikaketeta
Atashi wa uwa no sora de wakare wo omotta

Yogoreta sekai ni kanashisa wa hibiitenai
Dokoka ni toorisugiteku tada sore wo matsu dake

Karada wa karada de sunao ni naru
Namida ga tomaranai dakedo

Kokokara doko e ittemo sekai wa yoru wo norikoete yuku
Soshite ai no uta ga kokoro ni hibiki hajimeru

MAMA no kutsu de hayaku hashirenakatta
Nakanai hadashi ni natta hi mo

Gyakusa ni miteta chizu sae mou suteteshimatta

Kokoro ni kokoro ni mahou ga aru no
Arashi ni hane hiroge tobu yo

Atashi wa uwa no sora de anata no koto wo omoidashita no
Soshite ai no uta ga hibiki dashite...
Atashi wa ai no uta de anata wo sagashi hajimeru
Swallowtail Butterfly ~あいのうた~

作詞:岩井俊二・Chara・小林武史
作曲:小林武史
編曲: 末光篤、弦一徹

No comments:

Post a Comment