Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shimatani Hitomi : "Anata to Ita Toki" Lyrics

"Anata to Ita Toki" is a song released by Shimatani Hitomi on the avex trax label on July 29th, 2009.
The song is a cover of Vanessa Anne Hudgens's song "When There Was Me and You".
The song appears as track #9 (DISC 2) on her best of album "BEST & COVERS".

When There Was You and Me

Lyrics: Jamie Houston
Japanese Words: Chikae Takahashi
Music: Jamie Houston
Arrangement: Kenji Suzuki

You're leaving, far away
All I do is watch, alone

I believed that a miracle happened
The tears I'd held back feel like they're about to overflow

You are my fairy-tale
A star where dreams come true
I was so happy that I didn't realize
That it was an illusion

The beautiful melody that you hummed
The gentle harmony that we played together

The song of that time is fading
What's left behind are only memories

Things won't go like a fairy-tale
Where's the star that I wished upon?

For me, the days I had with you
Are my treasures even now; I won't forget them

I loved that time we dreamt together
More than anything else

We shined when together, you and I

Anata to Ita Toki

Sakushi: Jamie Houston
Nihongo Kotoba: Chikae Takahashi
Sakkyoku: Jamie Houston
Henkyoku: Kenji Suzuki

Anata ga tooku ni hanarete yuku
Watashi wa hitori de mitsumeru dake

Kiseki wa okoru to shinjite ita no
Koraeta namida afuresou yo

Anata wa watashi no otogibanashi
Yume wo kanaeru hoshi
Sore ga maboroshi to kidzukanai hodo
Watashi shiawase datta

Anata ga kuchizusamu suteki na MERODI
Futari de kanadeta yasashii HAAMONII

Ano toki no uta ga iroaseteku
Nokosareta mono wa omoide dake

Otogibanashi no you niwa ikanai mono ne
Negai kaketa hoshi wa doko e

Anata to no hibi wa watashi ni totte
Imademo takaramono wasurenai

Futari de yume mitsumeta ano jikan ga
Nani yori mo suki datta

Isshoni iru to kagayaiteta anata to watashi

あなたといた時

作詞:Jamie Houston
日本語詞:Chikae Takahashi
作曲:Jamie Houston
編曲:Kenji Suzuki

No comments:

Post a Comment