Thursday, February 14, 2008

Every Little Thing : "Sakurabito" English Lyrics

SakurabitoDoor
"Sakurabito" is a song released by Every Little Thing on the avex trax label on February 13th, 2008.
The song was used as the February 2008 ending theme for "Sukkiri!!", as the February 2008 POWER PLAY song for "Ongaku Senshi MUSIC FIGHTER", and as the CM song for "music.jp".
The song appears as tracks #1 & #3 on their thirty-fourth single "Sakurabito" (as the original version and 'Instrumental'), as track #5 on their eight album "Door", as track #8 (DISC 4) on their best album "Every Best Single ~COMPLETE~", and as track #8 (DISC 4) on their best album "Every Best Single 2 ~MORE COMPLETE~".

Cherry Blossom Viewer

Lyrics: Kaori Mochida
Composition: Kunio Tago
Arrangement: Tomoji Sogawa & Every Little Thing

Ahead in the far distance
I hauled in my feelings

The wind softly
taught me, and in those whispers
my heart wavers

Since long ago
I've been following you
clad in flower petals

Aah
I've waited impatiently for spring

I wish to see you
Today again when I thought of you
a wind suddenly enshrouded me
dyed a cherry blossom color

Even if frustration's before me
I've decided that I'll keep on standing

That heart of yours
never gives up
So I'll be sure to live

Time flows
and whenever washed away
everything is released

I will not seek for you

I wish for happiness
I'll try calling you today too
Embracing a single petal
of these precious feelings in this hand
I entrusted it to the sky

Even if I want to see you, I can't
But
I want to protect you
Riding the winds of spring
I'll think of you again today

There's not one thing
that's the same as something else
so embracing a single petal
of these precious feelings in this hand
I'll go together with you
Sakurabito

Sakushi: Mochida Kaori
Sakkyoku: Tago Kunio
Henkyoku: Sogawa Tomoji & Every Little Thing

Tooi haruka kanata no saki ni
Taguriyoseta omoi yo

Kaze ga sotto
Oshiete kureta sasayaki ni
Kokoro wa yureru

Zutto mae kara
Anata wo tadotte wa
Hanabira wo matotte

Aa
Haru wo machiwabiteta

Aitai to negau
Kyou mo anata wo omou koro
Futo tachikometa kaze
Sakurairo ni somatta

Kuyashii omoi no mae ni shitemo
Tatte iyou to kimeta

Taezu akiramenai
Anata no sono kokoro
Kanarazu ikiyou

Toki wa nagarete
Arainagasarete wa
Nanimokamo hanatare

Motomezu ni irareyou

Shiawase wo negau
Kyou mo anata wo yonde miru
Kono te ni hitohira no
Toutoi omoi wo daite
Sora e takushita

Aitakutemo aenai
Keredo
Anata wo mamoritai
Haru no kaze ni notte
Kyou mo anata wo omou

Nani hitotsu to shite
Onaji mono nado wa nai kara
Kono te ni hitohira no
Toutoi omoi wo daite
Anata to tomo ni iku
サクラビト

作詞:持田香織
作曲:多胡邦夫
編曲:十川知司 & Every Little Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment