Thursday, January 17, 2008

UVERworld : "Kokoro ga Sasu Basho to Kuchiguse Soshite Kimi ga Tsuite Kuru" Lyrics

"Kokoro ga Sasu Basho to Kuchiguse Soshite Kimi ga Tsuite Kuru" is a song released by UVERworld on the gr8!records label on January 16th, 2008.
The song appears as track #16 on their third album "PROGLUTION" and as track #4 on their twenty-ninth single "WE ARE GO / ALL ALONE" (as 'Live at Zepp Tokyo 2008.06.02').

The Place My Heart Points to and My Favorite Words, and You Follow

Lyrics: TAKUYA∞
Music: UVERworld
Arrangement: UVERworld & Satoru Hiraide

When I wake up a little early and open the curtains
My window's frozen in white snow
It felt like
Last night you slept closer to me than usual

"I don't want anything more than this. So don't leave me"
You say that, but you're selfish

You always want me to say "those" words
But I'm embarrassed so I don't say them
It'd be wonderful if they were ordinary words for us
Well then, I hope they become my favorite words forever

You're engrossed in shopping, "Does this look good on me?"
My eyes are drawn to a pretty woman
Who we pass on the street. "Do you like a person like that!?"
You get sulky for no reason and hide your heart

We can't understand each other, right? Without words
Let me hear it sometimes; I've found the answer I searched for

When you asked, "Do you like pretty women?"
I can't really say no, but
Why is it? All your imperfections make you seem
Much lovelier than her

There are more important things than meets the eye, right?
You can think the same thing is just as beautiful
Sometimes you forget those things a little
And can't see them, but
I have confidence that over time
I can really keep loving
Even all of your faults

Well then, I hope these words will also become my favorite words forever

Kokoro ga Sasu Basho to Kuchiguse Soshite Kimi ga Tsuite Kuru

Sakushi: TAKUYA∞
Sakkyoku: UVERworld
Henkyoku: UVERworld & Hiraide Satoru

Sukoshi hayaku mezameru KAATEN wo akereba
Shiroi yuki wa kogoeru mado
Sonna ki ga shiteta n da
Yuube no kimi ga itsumo yori chikaku tonari de neteru

"Nanimo nozomanai yo, ima ijou wo. Dakara hanarenai de ne." to
Sou iu kuse ni miseru wagamama

Itsumo kimi ga iwasetagaru "ano" kotoba
Demo boku wa hazukashigatte kuchi niwa shinai
Arikitari na kotoba futari nara sore mo sutekisa
Ja isso nee zutto kuchiguse no kotoba ni naru you ni

Kaimono ni muchuu no kimi "Kocchi noga niau kana?"
Machi ni hitomi ubaware aruku
Surechigau kirei na hito "Anna hito ga suki nan desho!?" tte
Katte ni sunete kokoro wo kakusu

Wakariaenai desho? Kotoba nashi ja
Toki niwa kikasete yo sagasu kotae wo mitsuketa kedo

"Kirei na hito ga suki nano?" tte kikaretara
Sorya yappa kirai towa ienai kedo
Ano hito yori kanpeki ja nai tokoro mo
Nande daro? Hontou ni itoshiku omoeru n da

Me ni mieru mono yori taisetsu na koto ga aru darou?
Onaji mono wo onaji you ni utsukushiku omoeru
Kimi wa toki ni sono atarimae no koto mo
Sukoshi wasurete mienaku naru kedo
Toki wo koete kimi no dame na tokoro mo
Mou zutto hontou ni
Aishi tsudzukeru jishin ga aru n da

Kono kotoba mo ja isso nee zutto kuchibue no kotoba ni naru you ni

心が指す場所と口癖 そして君がついて来る

作詞:TAKUYA∞
作曲:UVERworld
編曲:UVERworld , 平出悟

No comments:

Post a Comment