Thursday, December 6, 2007

Shimatani Hitomi : "Kotoba ni Dekinai" Lyrics

"Kotoba ni Dekinai" is a song released by Shimatani Hitomi on the avex trax label on December 5th, 2007.
The song is a cover of OFF COURSE's song with the same name.
The song appears as track #11 on her first cover album "Otoku Uta ~cover song collection~".

I Can't Put It into Words

Lyrics & Music: Kazumasa Oda
Arrangement: Yuuta Nakano

Our love that shouldn't have ended has ended
As if it's exhausting life
My heart is screaming, "No, surely no..."

Unable to live alone,
I love someone else again
My heart's so sad I can't put it into words
Lalala....I can't put it into words

When I told painful lies
I swallowed the excuses
And the dreams of those days have disappeared without coming true

It's no one's fault
It's because I'm too small
This is so vexing that I can't put it into words
Lalala....I can't put it into words

I'm really happy that I could meet you
So happy, so happy that I can't put it into words
Lalala....I can't put it into words
I can see you
I can't put it into words
I can see you now

Kotoba ni Dekinai

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Oda Kazumasa
Henkyoku: Nakano Yuuta

Owaru hazu no nai ai ga todaeta
Inochi tsukite yuku you ni
Chigau kitto chigau kokoro ga sakenderu

Hitori dewa ikite yukenakute
Mata dareka wo aishite iru
Kokoro kanashikute kotoba ni dekinai
lalala....kotoba ni dekinai

Setsunai uso wo tsuite wa
Iiwake wo nomikonde
Hatasenu ano koro no yume wa mou kieta

Dare no sei demo nai
Jibun ga chiisa sugiru kara
Sore ga kuyashikute kotoba ni dekinai
lalala....kotoba ni dekinai

Anata ni aete hontou ni yokatta
Ureshikute ureshikute kotoba ni dekinai
lalala....kotoba ni dekinai
Anata ni aete
Kotoba ni dekinai
Ima anata ni aete

言葉にできない

作詞・作曲:小田和正
編曲:中野雄太

No comments:

Post a Comment