Wednesday, August 1, 2007

HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Feel Like Dance

Dreams / HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
"Feel Like Dance"
2007.08.01
"Dreams" [Single]

Feel Like Dance

Lyrics: Maakii & Yuusuke
Composition: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Arrangement: Miki Watabe & HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Com'on now! Yeah, ah... Boom, boom, boom, boom...

Before you know it, you're always scowling like that
You're next to me looking like you're not having fun, so I wanna see your smile.
Anyway, don't be so irritated, let's have some fun, feel like dance!
Hey, your smiling face is so many more times better.

Do you think you know me? (Make me happy...)
"You make me feel so nice"
Don't say that as you please (Let's coming up, feel like dance!)

I know you, you promised me (Are you ready? Come on! Feel so high! Anyway, I wanna feel so good!)
you wouldn't go anywhere, didn't you? (Even if you're worried, it'll always come, a brand new day!)
Never wanna say to "love me"
Stop time like this, loving you... (You're strong, coming! Feel like dance!)
I know you, even the warm sunlight (I never wanna leave you away. Cause you make me feel so nice!)
feels cold (But, even if you're alone, it'll be okay, smile again.)
Hold me, never wanna say "Good bye"

Boom, boom, boom, boom...

In my absolutely normal daily life, I'm in such a great mood now that my heart feels like
everything's special. Every day I'm shining so much. If I can be with you, I feel like dance!
Hey, just by being next to you, you make me feel so nice.

Your words and actions make me burst sometimes (Make me happy!)
"You make me feel so nice" - don't say it so casually! (Let's coming up, feel like dance!)

I know you, you so easily (Are you ready? Come on! Feel so high! Anyway, I wanna feel so good!)
come jumping over (Let's be honest and face each other, in your side.)
the stretch of horizon within me; loving you... (You're not alone, coming! Feel like dance!)
I know you, I'm allowing it for the first time (I never wanna leave you away. Cause you make me feel so nice!)
Though I can't say it well (Be honest and come to my side, stay with me.)
I never wanna say "Good bye" to you

(You can get the happy.)

I know you, you promised me (Are you ready? Come on! Feel so high! Anyway, I wanna feel so good!)
you wouldn't go anywhere, didn't you? (Even if you're worried, it'll always come, a brand new day!)
Never wanna say to "love me"
Stop time like this, loving you... (You're strong, coming! Feel like dance!)
I know you, even the warm sunlight (I never wanna leave you away. Cause you make me feel so nice!)
feels cold (But, even if you're alone, it'll be okay, smile again.)
Hold me, never wanna say "Good bye"

Boom, boom, boom, boom...
Feel Like Dance

Sakushi: Maakii & Yuusuke
Sakkyoku: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Henkyoku: Watabe Miki & HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

COM'ON NOW! YEAH AH ∙ ∙ BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ∙ ∙

Isumo souyatte kizukeba shikamettsura
Tanoshikunasasou na kao de tonari iru kara egao mitaku naru'n da.
Anyway sonna iraira shite nai de tanoshinde kou ze Feel Like Dance!
Hora waratta kao no hou ga nanbai mo ii kara.

Watashi no koto soredemo shitteru tsumori nano? (MAKE ME HAPPY..)
"You make me feel so nice"
Nante katte ni iwanai de (LET'S COMING UP, Feel Like Dance!)

I know you doko nimo ikanai to (ARE YOU READY? COME ON! FEEL SO HIGH! ANYWAY I WANNA FEEL SO GOOD!)
Yakusoku shita ja nai (Nayandetatte itsudatte kuru kara, BRAND NEW DAY!)
Never wanna say to "love me"
Konomama toki wo tomete Loving You... (YOU'RE STRONG, COMING! Feel Like Dance!)
I know you atatakai hizashi mo (I NEVER WANNA LEAVE YOU AWAY. C'AUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO NICE!)
Samete kanjichau wa (Demo hitori de datte, daijoubu datte SMILE AGAIN.)
Dakishimete Never wanna say "Good Bye"

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ∙ ∙

Goku atarimae no nichijou subete ga, sugoku tokubetsu na mono ni omoete kuru you na kokoro de irareru hodo ima totemo
Saikou na kibun nanda EVERY DAY konna ni kirakira shiteru'n da, kimi to iretara Feel Like Dance!
Hora, soba ni iru dake de YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO NICE.

Anata no sono gendou ni tokidoki haretsu suru (MAKE ME HAPPY!)
"You make me feel so nice" nante heiki de iwanai de! (LET'S COMING UP, Feel Like Dance!)

I know you atashi no naka ni aru (ARE YOU READY? COME ON! FEEL SO HIGH! ANYWAY I WANNA FEEL SO GOOD!)
Hitosuji no chiheisen (Massugu ni natte mukiatte ikou yo IN YOUR SIDE.)
Anata wa karugaru tobikoete kichau no yo Loving you... (YOU'RE NOT ALONE, COMING! Feel Like Dance!)
I know you hajimete yurushiteru (I NEVER WANNA LEAVE YOU AWAY. C'AUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO NICE!)
Umaku wa ienai kedo (Sunao ni natte soba ni oide STAY WITH ME.)
Anata niwa Never wanna say "Good Bye"

(YOU CAN GET THE HAPPY.)

I know you doko nimo ikanai to (ARE YOU READY? COME ON! FEEL SO HIGH! ANYWAY I WANNA FEEL SO GOOD!)
Yakusoku shita ja nai (Nayandetatte itsudatte kuru kara, BRAND NEW DAY!)
Never wanna say to "love me"
Konomama toki wo tomete Loving You... (YOU'RE STRONG, COMING! Feel Like Dance!)
I know you atatakai hizashi mo (I NEVER WANNA LEAVE YOU AWAY. C'AUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO NICE!)
Samete kanjichau wa (Demo hitori de datte, daijoubu datte SMILE AGAIN.)
Dakishimete Never wanna say "Good Bye"

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ∙ ∙
Feel Like Dance

作詞:マーキー&ユウスケ
作曲:HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
編曲:渡辺未来、HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR




No comments:

Post a Comment