Friday, January 26, 2007

Okui Masami - Haitoku no KISS-Love of a fallen angel-

Masami Life / Masami Okui
"Haitoku no KISS-Love of a fallen angel-"
2007.01.26
"Remote Viewing" [Single] / Masami Life [Album]

Immoral Kiss -Love of a Fallen Angel-

Lyrics: Masami Okui
Composition & Arrangement: Rala

Immorality cutting us up
the train runs with the two of us riding
In the evening, we're swallowed up by the sky melting orange

The lovers going through town hold hands with swaying smiles
proudly embraced by a blessing

One wing of an angel was taken
and, unable to fly, I fall
The gods' tears, attraction, sweet fruits
We kissed, not forgiven by them

I've born my cross
Just one sad myth
Even if my heart is burned to nothing in an instant

I try asking myself, "Will be I happy being held by someone?"
No; what I want is a future of us

"Steal the wings of an angel"
I keep screaming as I crawl on the earth
I'll never ask for the gods' forgiveness
The two of us kissed without fear

The wings of an angel disappear as an illusion now
and become the transient life of a human
No matter how many sins I commit or how much I'm persecuted
I want to protect this love

I have no wings to warm up
the wounds you've bore or your lonely past
but not the gods' strength, nor fate, nor anything
will defeat us...We kissed softly
Haitoku no KISS-Love of a fallen angel-

Sakushi: Okui Masami
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Rala

Haitoku kirisaki
Futari wo noseta ressha hashiru
Yuugure orenji tokeru sora ni suikomareta

Machi yuku koibitotachi te wo tsunagi yureru egao
Hokorashiku shukufuku ni idakare

Tenshi no hane hitotsu ubaitorarete
Tobenai watashi wa ochite iku
Kami no namida miwaku amai kajitsu ni
Yurusarenai mama kuchizuke shita

Juujika seotta
Kanashii shinwa no naka no hitotsu
Kokoro wa setsuna ni yakitsukusarete shimattemo

Idakarereba shiawase? to jibun ni toikakete miru
Chigau hoshii nowa futari no mirai

Tenshi no hane nante ubaitotte to
Chi wo hai sora ni sakebitsuzuke
Kami no yurushi nante kou koto wa nai
Futari wa osorezu kuchizuke shita

Tenshi no hane ima wa maboroshi to kie
Hakanai inochi no hito to naru
Nando tsumi wo kasane semeraretatte
Kono ai wo mamoritai

Anata ga otta kizu mo kodoku na kako mo
Atatameru hane wa nai kedo
Kami no chikara sadame donna mono nimo
Makenai yo...sotto kuchizuke shita
背徳のKISS-Love of a fallen angel-

作詞:奥井雅美
作曲・編曲:Rala


No comments:

Post a Comment