Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Takizawa Hideaki - Kimi no Na wo Yobitai


"Kimi no Na wo Yobitai"
2006.01.18
"Venus" [Single]
TBS TV's ZUBARI Iuwa yo! ending theme

I Want to Call Out Your Name

Lyrics: Mikio Sakai & Hideyuki Obata
Composition & Arrangement: Mikio Sakai

That's why I want to call out your name, I want to call out your name, I want to call out your name over and over
I'm right next to your smile showing me tomorrow

(I give you all my loving
You are the light in my heart)

It's out of character, but really thank you. I'm probably too late, right?
I loved you and was able to change. Of course this is a good thing

Without realizing it, we stopped calling out each other's names
You felt our future calming down - perhaps this is a bad thing

The sky as I wait for the traffic light, the bustle in front of the station
Today too I realize that you're no longer here

That's why I want to call out your name, I want to call out your name, I want to call out your name over and over
Gently waking you up, occasionally fighting
Your name is tenderness, your name is joy, your name is all love
Even the ordinary is profound. There is happiness there

(I give you all my loving
You are the light in my heart)

Within your embarrassed voice that addressed me for the first time without a "Mr."
a hint lied dormant that would've allowed me to love you from a good distance

The flower in the ditch next to the tracks and my weekend alone
suddenly make me recall my regrets and that smiling face

That's why I'm calling out your name, I'm calling out your name, I'm calling out your name over and over
I'll redo it once again with a reliant heart
When I think of your name, when your name resounds, your name becomes a song of love
Even now I can't extinguish that body warmth from deep in my heart

(You are the light in my heart...)

That's why I want to call out your name, I want to call out your name, I want to call out your name over and over
I'm right next to your smile showing me tomorrow
Your name is tenderness, your name is joy, your name is all love
Even the ordinary is profound - I've found happiness

(I give you all my loving
You are the light in my heart)
Kimi no Na wo Yobitai

Sakushi: Sakai Mikio & Obata Hideyuki
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Sakai Mikio

Dakara kimi no na wo yobitai kimi no na wo yobitai kimi no na wo nandomo yobitai
Ashita wo misete kureru hohoemi no sugu tonari de

Gara ja nai kedo honto arigatou mou osoi kamoshirenai ne
Kimi wo aishite boku wa kawareta mochiron ii imi de

Shirazu shirazu ni tagai no namae yobanaku natta bokura ni
Kimi ga kanjita ochitsuku mirai osoraku warui imi de

Shingoumachi no sora ekimae no zattou ga
Kimi wa mou inai'n datte kyou mo omoishirasu'n da

Dakara kimi no na wo yobitai kimi no na wo yobitai kimi no na wo nandomo yobitai
Sotto okoshite agetari tama niwa kenta shitari
Kimi no na wa yasashisa kimi no na wa yorokobi kimi no na wa itoshisa no subete
Heibon demo oku no fukai shiawase ga soko ni aru yo

Hajimete namae yobisute ni shita terekusai koe no naka ni
Jouzu na kyori de kimi wo aiseru hinto wa hisondeta ne

Senrowaki no hana hitori no shuumatsu ga
Koukai to ano egao wo fui ni omoidasase'n da

Dakara kimi no na wo yonderu kimi no na wo yonderu kimi no na wo nandomo yonderu
Mou ichido yarinaosou sugaru you na kokoro de
Kimi no na wo omoeba kimi no na ga hibikeba kimi no na wa ai no uta ni naru
Ima mo mune no oku kara kesenai yo sono taion wo

Dakara kimi no na wo yobitai kimi no na wo yobitai kimi no na wo nandomo yobitai
Ashita wo misete kureru hohoemi no tonari de
Kimi no na wa yasashisa kimi no na wa yorokobi kimi no na wa itoshisa no subete
Heibon demo oku no fukai shiawase ni kidzuita'n da
君の名を呼びたい

作詩:酒井ミキオ・小幡英之
作曲・編曲:酒井ミキオ

No comments:

Post a Comment