Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shimatani Hitomi - Hana wo Sagashite


"Hana wo Sagashite"
2005.08.10
"Falco" [Single] / URA BEST 2005-2010 [Album]

Searching for Flowers

Lyrics: BOUNCEBACK
Composition & Arrangement: Hideki Yanagisawa

Wishing for eternity, the wind is calling out
It's gentle like a smile

Feelings I've lost sight of are what's important
They became dazzling and flashed across my mind

Ah, I felt an unchanging love in your fingers, your voice, and your actions
Ah, tears overflowed and I understood. Yes, you will always be someone irreplaceable

Searching for flowers, I'll return home to you
I'll quietly decorate our window side

Rather than fate, what I want to believe in
are the feelings that have become so dear

Ah, your heart is dry, I'll give you an unchanging love once more

Searching for flowers, I'll return home. I want to see you
Gaze at me through the swaying sunlight filtering through the trees...

Let's return to when we met...
Hana wo Sagashite

Sakushi: BOUNCEBACK
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Yanagisawa Hideki

Eien negai yonde iru kaze
Hohoemu you ni yasashii

Hagureta omoi taisetsu na mono
Mabushiku natte ukanda

Ah yubi ni koe ni shigusa ni kawaranu ai wo kanjiteta
Ah namida afure wakatta no sou zutto, kakegaenai hito

Hana wo sagashite kaerou anata ni
Sotto futari no madobe ni kazaru no

Unmei yori mo shinjitai nowa
Itoshiku natta omoi

Ah kokoro kawaku anata ni kawaranu ai wo mou ichido

Hana wo sagashite kaerou aitai
Yureru komorebi watashi wo mitsumete...

Deaeta koro ni kaerou...
花を探して

作詞: BOUNCEBACK
作曲・編曲: 柳沢英樹


No comments:

Post a Comment