Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Shimatani Hitomi - Hanamuke no Kotoba

Tsuioku + Love Letter / Hitomi Shimatani
"Hanamuke no Kotoba"
2004.09.01
Tsuioku+LOVE LETTER [Album]

Parting Words

Lyrics: Sumiyo Mutsumi
Composition: Nao Asada
Arrangement: Yasutaka Kume

My parting words for you are thank you
C'mon, it's departing time. What are you thinking now on this good day?
Our parting words: "Let's meet again someday"
I'm just looking back on days. I'll think of you on misty days

Now, when I look up at the sky, the blue sky pushes my back
The cherry blossoms in full bloom make my heart hurt
Crossing the days where smiles and tears intersect,
I've noticed a moment has become eternity

I'll always believe your parting words
My courage is running now. The stars we saw that day are shining
Your dazzling eyes surely won't change
That smile deeply engraved in me comes back again and again

When I walk on this road, the memories come back
At the summer playground where mayflies waver
I learnt about the strength you obtain when you lose something
and I learnt how faults become beauty

My parting words for you are thank you
I hope the world reflecting in those pure eyes is happy
I'll aim for this day with a cool light summer breeze too
Yes, I must always stay so that I can meet you again with a smile
Hanamuke no Kotoba

Sakushi: Mutsumi Sumiyo
Sakkyoku: Asada Nao
Henkyoku: Kume Yasutaka

HANAMUKE NO kotoba kimi e ARIGATOU
Saa tabitachi no toki kyou no yoki hi ni ima nani omou
HANAMUKE NO kotoba itsuka mata aou
Tada furikaeru hibi kasumu tsukihi ni ware kimi omou

Ima sora wo aogeba senaka osu aozora
Sakihokoru sakura ga mune ni setsunai
Egao to namida ga kousa suru hibi wo koe
Isshun ga eien ni naru koto ni kizuku

HANAMUKE NO kotoba itsumo shinjiteru
Iza hashiridasu yuuki ano hi mite ita hoshi mata taite
Mabayui hitomi wa kitto kawaranai
Mata kurikaeshiteru tsuyoku kizanda sono hohoemi wo

Kono michi wo akeba yomigaeru omoide
Kagerou ga yureteta natsu no GURANDO
Nanika wo mushinai te ni ireta tsuyosa oboe
Ketten ga itoshisa ni naru koto wo shitta

HANAMUKE NO kotoba kimi e ARIGATOU
Sono yodomi naki me ni utsuru sekai ga SHIAWASE de are
Kazekaoru kyou ni boku mo kokorozasu
Sou itsumademo mata egao de aeru ware de aru koto
ハナムケノ言葉

作詞:六ツ見純代
作曲:浅田直
編曲:久米康隆


No comments:

Post a Comment