Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Iizuka Mayumi - Memorial Song

Memorial Song / Mayumi Iizuka
"Memorial Song"
2002.07.24
"Memorial song" [Single]
PS2 game Memorial Song theme song

Memorial Song

Lyrics & Composition: Masami Okui

On a sunny holiday, I heard a nostalgic song
from the radio I turned on - my memories
It was so pleasant but a little sad,
and what reflected in my eyes shined, everything

I'd fallen in love with you, with the best smile I could muster
I believed that we wouldn't change
"I want to be like this forever"

I wonder how many years have passed since then
I've learnt encounters and partings and the pain of living
Whenever I felt like I was being swept away,
I listened to this song - that's the courage you gave me

Someday I want to make my dream come true - the blue sky we looked up at together
is unchanged, today too it's the same color as on that day, isn't it?
This song gives me love forever, but in the days we misunderstood
something changed the two of us
just by overreaching a bit

From here on too, forever, even if I love someone else,
I'm sure this song will keep protecting me
This song gives me love forever. In everything living in my heart,
I know there are things that won't change
not fading, the same as that blue sky...
Memorial Song

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Okui Masami

Hareta kyuujitsu tsuketa rajio no naka kara
Natsukashii uta kikoete kita my memories
Sore wa kokochi yokute sukoshi dake setsunakute
Me ni utsuru mono kagayaite ita nanimokamo

Anata ni koi wo shite ita seiippai no egao de
Kawaranai tte shinjite ita yo
"Zutto konomama ga ii ne" tte

Are kara nannen sugite shimatta'n darou
Deai ya wakare ikiru tsurasa mo oboeta
Nagasaresou ni naru tabi ni kono uta wo
Kiita ne sore wa anata ga kureta yuuki

Itsuka wa yume wo kanaetai issho ni miageta aozora
Kawaranai mama kyou mo ano hi to onaji iro da ne
This song gives me love forever dakedo surechigatta hibi
Nanika ga futari kaete shimatta
Sukoshi senobi wo shita dake de

Kore kara mo zutto dareka to koishitemo
Kitto kono uta watashi no koto wo mamoritsuzukeru
This song gives me love forever kokoro ni ikiru subete
Kawaranai mono aru to wakatta
Ano aozora ni onaji you ni iroasezu ni...
Memorial Song

作詞・作曲:奥井雅美

No comments:

Post a Comment