Monday, August 11, 1986

Nakamori Akina - Genwaku Sarete

Fushigi / Akina Nakamori
"Genwaku Sarete"
1986.08.11
Fushigi [Album]

Deluded

Lyrics: Minako Yoshida
Composition & Arrangement: EUROX

A flash of lightning at the dead of night
Your heart searches for me
And, just as in those days, it wastes no time
It's just like wandering through a maze into a white night

Woo, you missing me
Beyond the aurora, a forbidden temptation
A blazing emotion

Saying, "Even if we wake from the dream
there's no such thing as a deep love"
I lost you

Woo, I missing you
The aurora is me, a silent gloom
A freezing illusion

"More than your skin, I want your heart"
Your voice calls out
but we head towards a daybreak where even it will never again come......
If you want love rather than warmth
then all that's left is to go back to the past
even if deluded
Genwaku Sarete

Sakushi: Yoshida Minako
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: EUROX

Inazuma hashiru mayonaka
Watashi wo sagasu anata no kokoro wa
Ano hi no mama ni toki wo shisshinai
Marude byakuya e no meiro wo samayou

Woo You missing me
Aurora no kanata kindan no yuuwaku
Moesakaru Emotion

Yume kara sametemo fukai
Ai nado wa nai to
Anata wo nakushita

Woo I missing you
Aurora wa watashi chinmoku no yuuutsu
Kooritsuku Illusion

Watashi no hifu yori kokoro ga hoshii to
Anata ga yobu koe sae
Nidoto konai you na yoake e to......
Netsu yori ai ga hoshii nara
Kako e modoru koto shika nokosarete nai kara
Genwaku saretemo
幻惑されて

作詞:吉田美奈子
作曲・編曲:EURO




No comments:

Post a Comment